Whenever you take an opportunity, there’s a chance it will turn out to be something special. Last night my co-worker Jaime offered me tickets to the Giants-Astros game (he couldn’t go) and by chance I witnessed the 22nd Perfect Game in Major League Baseball history.
Consider this — every customer interaction you have gives you the chance for a peak experience. For the sometimes frustrated customer on the other end of that phone call, email, or tweet, how cool would it be if at the end of that interaction they felt like giving you a standing ovation just like the one in the video above?
Congratulations to Matt Cain and the San Francisco Giants for doing something really special for the whole city. (And if you’d like to help create more great a customer interaction, we’re hiring.)
- 4 Tips for Better Customer Experience in Your Call Center
- 4 Expert Tips to Create an Exceptional Customer Service Experience
- “Breaking the Script” — How a Single Moment Can Change the Customer Experience
- Considering the Real-Time User Experience As Engagement and CRM Strategy
- 15 Essential Beliefs to Deliver a Super Customer Service Experience