If you want to practice the Lean Startup methodology pioneered by Eric Ries and Steve Blank, one of the best places to do so is at a LeanStartupMachine workshop. The Lean Startup Machine workshop is the best place to learn the validation methods and techniques used by these industry leaders and it’s coming to Seattle from November 2-4, 2012.
As part of this workshop – where participants focus on “getting out of the building” and testing their assumptions before they ever write any code – the Desk team will be bringing the Customer Wow Machine to Lean Startup machine participants. I’ll be there – talking about about the people, processes, and technology that you can use today to make the customer experience better – and looking forward to meeting Seattle Desk.com fans.
We’ve also put together a special offer – a special discount – to help you validate your assumptions for customers and save a bit of dough too. And we’re throwing in a Pizza lunch – enjoy! (And make sure to get out of the building and meet your customers!)
- Building the Customer WOW Machine in Portland
- Mixergy Interview Excerpt – How Alex Bard of Assistly Created a Killer Product Using Lean Startup Methodology
- Come Meet Desk.com at Cloudforce New York for Free
- We’re Serving Up Some Pizza and Taking Customer WOW on the Road!
- Assistly Helps Startup Off & Away Live Up to Customer Commitment