As a new member of the Salesforce.com family, we’ve admired what the parent organization is doing to build community and give back with the Salesforce 1/1/1 model. Yesterday, the Sales and Customer Wow teams at Desk.com spent the day working alongside facilitators from Playworks SF to make the playground at a school in San Francisco a little brighter.
Here’s what it looked like when we started:
And here’s some of what we were able to share with the kids at Bryant:
We made some new friends, gave back to the community, and learned a bit more about working together as a team. And the most important thing that we all saw, heard, and felt was when the students walked by and said “Thank You!” Thank you, Bryant Elementary – we were glad to make your day (and your games) a little brighter.
- At Diamond Candles, A Shopify Online Retailer, The Flame of Customer Service is Bright
- 5 Things You Can Do to Build Barrier-Free Online Customer Service
- Online Customer Service Experience: Best Practices Save Millions
- Ethical Community, an Eco-Friendly Marketplace, Focuses on Customer Service and Community
- Desk.com Supports the Culture of Caring at 826 Valencia Street