You may already be using Desk.com Mobile on your smartphone; using it on your iPhone just got faster and better, including a crowd favorite—push notifications!
We heard your requests for push notifications to alert you to cases that require your attention. You asked and we delivered! You can now use your phone settings to customize how you get those alerts.
No More Switching Back and Forth
We’ve also included another nice enhancement: Case attachments and web links now open up directly inside of Desk.com Mobile. This means you can open documents, images, or even web pages without switching back and forth between Safari and your Desk.com cases.
More of Desk.com Mobile's Great Features:
- Receive instant push notifications to your iPhone so you’ll know when you’re needed
- Access and respond to all of your support cases and filters
- Quick actions to easily open, reassign, or resolve support cases
- Simple ordering of cases however you prefer--by priority, status, or date
- Access macros so you can respond to cases without typing
- Collaborate with other agents by adding case notes
Visit the App Store now and get your pocket Help Desk up and running. Read more about Desk.com Mobile here and here. We're not the only ones who are excited. Check out The Next Web's writeup. Now go ahead and enjoy that lunch in the park you’ve been thinking about. When your customers need you, you’ll be right there to help them.