You will work directly with other members of the product team to build experiences that reinforce the Desk.com brand and help WOW our customers. You will get to work in an exciting and engaging agile startup-like environment where you will be encouraged to expand your skills, test your creative boundaries, share new ideas, and most importantly – have fun.
- Brainstorm and prototype new concepts and approaches fast, turning prototypes into real things.
- Work with our design team to insure we maintain a high-quality user experience.
- Work with product managers to meet the demands of our customers, while at the same time continuing to innovate far beyond the competition.
- Work with backend engineers to find ways to push the limits of existing Web technology in service of creating the best possible user experience.
- Be a team player in a highly collaborative environment.
An Ideal Candidate
- Ambitious, driven, and talented individual who wants to work on significant, game-changing problems.
- Able to design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code that balances beauty and pragmatism.
- Deep understanding of web standards & technologies (ex. HTTP, REST and JSON).
- Experience with cross browser platform development.
- Expert in debugging rich web applications.
- A solid understanding of user-centered interaction design.
- Passionate about web development and up to date with the latest developments in your field.
- Bonus: Proficient in a Mac OSX development environment.
- Bonus: Familiarity with Ruby on Rails and Git.
Desk.com is part of Salesforce.com, which has been recognized, for the fifth consecutive year in 2013, as one of FORTUNE's 100 best places to work.Apply For This Position