We are seeking a highly-motivated UX Designer with a strong understanding of design, to contribute in shaping the user interface of our product and strengthening our online presence across web, tablet, and mobile devices. We drive our product by the user experience, and need someone with the skills who can keep up and push the vision forward.
You will work directly with other members of the product team to build experiences that reinforce the Desk.com brand and help WOW our customers. You will get to work in an exciting and engaging agile startup-like environment where you will be encouraged to expand your skills, test your creative boundaries, share new ideas, and most importantly – have fun.
What You'll Be Doing
- Design, iterate, and refine UI and UX concepts for the company’s core products.
- Work directly with product managers, front-end engineers, and other UX Designers to insure we maintain a high-quality user experience.
- Work collaboratively with your team to meet the demands of our customers, while at the same time continuing to innovate far beyond the competition.
The Ideal Candidate
- You are a master of your craft and tools. As a designer you are expected to have a dominating control over Photoshop, as well as create satisfying interfaces boasting user-centered design principles for our core applications. Bonus for a dribbble or other online portfolio.
- You get excited to work with some of the coolest clients on the web on a product that people love using. With customers like 37signals, Rdio, Square, Pandora, many more, we’re building software that real companies are using and we need you to contribute to our evolution. You must be excited about your role! Anybody can build something that’s “good”, but true passion breeds “incredible”.
- This goes without saying, but you must be able to communicate your ideas and designs with the team. On occasion, will have to receive feedback from our customers. For that reason alone, you must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Curiosity, creativity, and ambition. Expensive diploma or not, true talent isn’t always something that can be taught in school. Ideally you would have done similar work formally or informally; but maybe you’re gifted, self taught or have been freelancing for years. If you think you have what it takes let us know.
Desk.com is part of Salesforce.com, which has been recognized, for the fifth consecutive year in 2013, as one of FORTUNE's 100 best places to work.Apply For This Position