4. Case Management Software for the Help Desk
Desk.com pulls all of your customer service and support channels — Facebook, Twitter, email, phone, chat — into an airtight customer case management system, so anybody on your team can participate and collaborate in resolving a customer's problem and elevate the quality of customer service. Track case status, assignment and progress across all the channels. Add private notes that only staff can see and forward any case via email, to include people outside of Desk.com in the problem-solving effort. You can be confident that every case is fully resolved and no one ends up in "customer support purgatory."
Key benefits of case management software:
- Every customer’s entire history is archived across all channels
- Use case filters to easily group and organize all of your cases, so that anyone on your team can participate in resolving a customer problem
- Display customer cases based on status, assigned agent or group, labels, priority, content, channel, or age.
- Create business rules to speed up and gain greater control of your customer support
- Add macros speed through cases with smart shortcuts
- Add group assignments so multiple Agents can send or receive a customer case at a time
- Add labels to categorize your cases
- Add custom fields to add information unique to your business
- Use bulk updating to update many cases at once
- Add private notes that only staff can see, to ensure that only the appropriate answer is sent to the customer
Delight your customers with
awesome Customer Support