9. Adding Help Desk Integrations
Integrate with a growing number of help desk integrations and platforms so you can easily retrieve customer information from corporate databases — such as sales history and account profile — without ever leaving the Agent Dashboard.
Also, Desk.com’s deep, real-time, two-way integration with Salesforce means sales and support teams have complete and robust views of shared customers.
Productivity goes up when you can move from your help desk support environment to your corporate system with ease. Desk.com lets you deliver personalized responses and knowledgeable service (even at high volumes) because of access to meaningful pieces of customer information.
Key benefits of help desk integrations:
- Upgrade to premium chat with Olark or Snapengage
- Turn cases into trackable bugs with JIRA
- Extend your support team with agents for hire from Metaverse Mod Squad
- Use iURL to open a new window or pose a query to a corporate system
- Easily retrieve customer history and information while working on cases
- Desk.com’s API lets you integrate Desk.com customer service tools directly into your own apps
Key benefits of Desk.com Integration with Salesforce:
- Create Sales Cloud Contacts from support cases and pass them to Sales Cloud
- Create Sales Cloud Leads from support cases and pass them to Sales Cloud
- Search for information such as Accounts, Contacts, and Leads in Sales Cloud
- Use business rules that take advantage of Sales Cloud’s database
- View all of the Desk.com support cases for a particular account
- Create Desk.com notes and use them to collaborate with Desk.com agents
- Create a Desk.com support case (without requiring a separate Desk.com seat license)
Delight your customers with
awesome Customer Support