2. Set-Up Your Online Help Desk
Desk.com is ready as soon as you create an account. With our online help desk, you don't need any special technical skills to set-up Desk.com or make changes. With only four required fields, a company can register for its own social help desk in a matter of seconds. We provide extensive online step-by-step tutorials so you and your company can get onboarded in no time. Desk.com is a web-based help desk software known as SaaS (Software as a Service), which means it operates in the cloud— no installing, no software updates. Just jump online, sign up, configure, and feel secure that everything is protected.
Quickly respond to incoming email via Desk.com's universal inbox.
Send and receive tweets directly from Desk.com.
Respond to Facebook wall posts via the universal inbox.
Add live chat to your web site and engage customers via Desk.com.
Track all incoming and outgoing support calls from Desk.com.
Moderate community discussions on your website from Desk.com
Key benefits of an Online Help Desk:
- Easily add your support mailbox, Twitter, Facebook and other customer support channels
- Whole Company Support includes everybody in customer support
- Utilize a remote and distributed workforce in multiple time zones, and create opportunities for a non-traditional workforce, such as the disabled and home-based workers.
- Grow your business and add capacity for seasonal changes or special events. Changes are pro-rated for any billing period.
- No special skills or IT experience needed
- No installations or updates
- Scalable and cloud-based to handle businesses of any size
- Full integration with Get Satisfaction for community, Olark and SnapEngage for live chat
- Full integration with Shopify, Google Apps Marketplace, Google Chrome Web Store
Delight your customers with
awesome Customer Support