3. Connect Customers To Your Social Help Desk
Fifty percent of Internet users visit a social network every day, and many look for customer support there. The new social help desk lets you monitor your customer service on support channels like Facebook and Twitter, so that wherever your customers need help, there you are to solve the problem. As customers increasingly turn to social sites to help them resolve issues, Desk.com lets you respond quickly in real time to meet the evolving customer definition of "now."
Key benefits of a social help desk:
- Connect Facebook and Twitter accounts to Desk.com in less than five clicks
- Support customers from all over the web, recognize them through multiple channels
- Enables fast action in real-time on social channels to head off "social tsunamis"
- Protect brand reputation by responding to negative content and amplifying good news
- Coordinate responses to ensure customers receive a single, consistent answer
- Easily add and customize your chat button anywhere on your existing website
- Connect and set-up your support inbox to provide real-time customer support to your customers
- Turn any incoming or outgoing call into a case and follow it through the system
- Provide the service your customers expect without buying help desk software or retraining your staff
Delight your customers with
awesome Customer Support