Customer Service Resources
- What is Customer Service?
- Customer Service Software
- Online Customer Service
- Social Customer Service
- Customer Service Support
- Customer Self-Service
- Customer Service Principles
- Customer Service Management
- Customer Service for Ecommerce
- Customer Service Training
- Customer Service Skills
- Customer Service Best Practices
- How to Improve Customer Service
- Customer Service Tips
- Customer Service Facts
- Customer Service Myths
- Customer Service Complaints
- The Cost of Bad Customer Service
- From Then to Next Gen
- Awesome Customer Service Infographic
- Customer Service Quotes
- Customer Service Videos
- Build your Brand with Customer Service
- Knowledge Base: A Powerful Tool
- Prepare your Business for the Holidays
- Customer Service Blog
Help Desk Features
- Help Desk Revolution
- Today's Help Desk
- All-In-One Help Desk
- Connect to Your Social Help Desk
- Case Management for the Help Desk
- Collaborate With Your Help Desk Team
- Create Your Help Desk Support Center
- Customize Your Help Desk Knowledge Base
- Help Desk Tools to Measure Productivity
- Add Help Desk Integrations
- Affordable Help Desk Pricing
- Configure Your Remote Help Desk
- Help Desk Comparison
- Set-Up Your Online Help Desk
- Add Multilingual Support
Business StoriesGet Started Now
Desk.com is a new type of help desk software that you don't have to install. It's a software as a service platform that delivers customer service through the web, unlike traditional help desk software. So there's no hardware of software installations or updates—Desk.com is scalable, web-based and in the cloud. That means easy sign-up, easy deployment, and an easy experience for both your Agents and your customers. Desk.com is the social, mobile, easy-to-use and affordable help desk software solution adaptable and customizable to your business' needs.
Introducing The New Social Help Desk
Desk.com is a social help desk designed to help companies address their customer's needs in the most effective way possible—in both traditional and social environments including Facebook, Twitter, email, chat and phone. That way, you can respond efficiently in real-time wherever a customer reaches out. Desk.com is easy to use and uncomplicated. It's so simple to manage that any company, even without an IT staff, can get up and running in no time. Any employee can use their help desk software with Desk.com mobile so they can support their customers any time, anywhere. Finally, Desk.com's pricing is straightforward, simple and honest. You can scale up and down based on the season or your business needs and only pay for what you use, making it possible for anyone in an organization to participate in customer support—easily and affordably. Desk.com is the social, mobile, simple and affordable help desk software solution.
The New Social Help Desk for Small Businesses
Desk.com is helping companies deliver awesomely responsive customer support:
Desk.com provides a new social help desk that demystifies integrating social networks with other support channels like email, phone and web, all in one, easy-to-use Agent Desktop. The Facebook and Twitter integrations with Desk.com come standard, right out of the box. In fewer than five clicks, a company can connect its Facebook or Twitter accounts to the Desk.com Agent Desktop. Social networks are now first-class citizens along with traditional customer support channels.
Desk.com Mobile makes it easy for employees to deliver customer support via remote help desk. Desk.com Mobile is built with HTML5, which gives mobile device users a richer experience and improved usability, regardless of the device they use.
- iPhone, Android & Blackberry Friendly — Business is at users' fingertips no matter where they go with Desk.com Mobile. Desk.com runs on any smartphone that supports HTML5, including iPhone, Android, Blackberry, iPad and Android Tablets.
- Respond Quickly & Easily—Users can instantly access all of their information no matter where their business takes them. With Desk.com Mobile, users can quickly, and remotely, respond to customer support cases using the same familiar filters from their desktop client and access the entire macro library without having to type long replies.
- Airtight Case Management: Not only can users respond to customer cases through their remote help desk, they can now re-assign, change groups, change status, change priority for cases, and modify customer information associated with cases.
Many companies struggle with the desire to provide excellent customer service with limited IT resources. These companies require a help desk software that is easy to set up and simple to use. Desk.com helps companies with:
- Easy Sign-up—Desk.com's sign-up process is as simple to use as any consumer app. With only four required fields, a company can register for its own social help desk in a matter of seconds.
- Easy Deployment—Once a new instance of Desk.com is launched, the next hurdle is getting employees trained. This is compounded for companies where every employee plays a role in customer support. Desk.com provides a checklist to help companies get started, and each task that a company works through earns the company flex hour credits, which represent hours of time using the application that anyone in the company can use.
- Easy Agent Experience—Agents using Desk.com will discover a sleek and streamlined design in the easy-to-use Agent Desktop. The Agent Desktop enables Agents to start using Desk.com right out of the gate through an intuitive user interface that is as easy to use as Facebook or Gmail.
- Easy Reporting—With Desk.com Business Insights, companies will be able to see at a glance the most important metrics detailing how every aspect of their customer service is performing. Our help desk tools include:
- Data on how many cases Agents have opened, resolved, replied to, reassigned, or reopened—regardless of who was assigned the case.
- Twelve pre-built reports providing data for average handle time, time to first response, first contact resolution rate, and more.
Any business can afford Desk.com. Desk.com provides you with two pricing plans: the Starter Plan and the Plus Plan.
The Starter Plan is $3 per month for up to 3 Agents billed annually. It includes all the basic support tools like email, phone, and social support channels to get you started right away with customer service.
For those who want to take customer service to the next level, the Plus Plan is $29 per month per agent billed annually. This is the complete support solution that includes customized branding, multilingual support, sophisticated workflows, and much more.
Need help getting your account customized, configured and looking great? We offer two packages: The Case Management Package (where we’ll teach you how to use your support site and set it up for you) and the Support Center Design Package (we’ll help you set up your customer facing Support Center)