Today’s customers have a lot of power — and their voices are amplified exponentially on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social channels. Not only do they research and interact with brands online, but they’re vocal about sharing their opinions. Most companies recognize the need to make social a part of their customer service strategy, and that they need to involve all of their employees — but they aren’t always sure how to get started or how to make customers happy on social.
But good news is we've created an infographic highlighting the 6 things you need to consider as you set your social support strategy which include how to:
- Create social accounts that represent your brand.
- Use social to help your customers faster.
- Develop social guidelines in order to have one voice across multiple platforms.
- Use social to guide your product strategy.
- Form a social crisis management plan.
- Choose a customer service tool.
Download “Creating a social support strategy for improved customer service” today so you can support all your customers no matter what channel they’re using.