Customers often ask the Desk.com support team for help editing the design of their reply themes. This can mean anything from simple color changes all the way to adding a company logo, so their customer service and support emails match the company branding. Great idea!
Today I’m happy to introduce a new tool that allows you to quickly customize your email reply themes, without the need to ever edit any code. Give it a try — Now it takes less than a minute to fully brand your email reply themes with a logo, color changes, and advanced customizations (like adding and removing Gravatars or a Case ID).
Here’s a full list of features (with more coming in the next few weeks):
- Live Preview: See what you're making in real time
- Drag-and-drop image upload
- Align logo -- Left, right, or center
- Alter logo size -- Either 50px, 150px, or 300px
- Remove uploaded image
- Chose to remove Gravatar images
- Edit header background color
- Edit email body background color
- Edit email text color
- Edit email horizontal line color
- One click "copy" button
- Code reviewer
- Step-by-step instructions for taking code back into Desk.com
We hope this will be useful for startups, small and growing businesses, and all of you creative types who ever wanted to create beautiful reply themes for their customer support teams, but didn’t have the resources on hand to achieve it. Enjoy!
Get started making your own customized reply themes now.
Just visit: https://reply-theme-editor.herokuapp.com/