All-in-one customer support for small business
$25 month-to-month (USD)
Everything you need to take support to the next level
$75 month-to-month (USD)
Complete support with enterprise-grade customization
$125 month-to-month (USD)
- How does the free trial work?
- Our free trial includes all of the features of Desk.com’s Pro Plan for a maximum of 14 days so you can test it out to see how it will work for you. At any time during your trial, you are welcome to purchase or downgrade your plan to Standard or Starter. Remember to select a plan and make a payment before your trial expires.
- Is there a difference between Desk.com and Service Cloud?
- Yes, Desk.com is the all-in-one customer support app designed to meet the challenges faced by fast-growing companies. As small businesses grow and mature, customer service needs evolve to require more extensive customization and enterprise-level analytics, which Service Cloud delivers. Even better, when your small business is ready to graduate and move into these additional customer service needs, the migration path between Desk.com and Service Cloud is effortless.
- How do I switch between plans?
- Switching between plans is easy and you can upgrade at any time. Keep in mind, though, that downgrading will mean losing certain features, and you will have to disable those features before the downgrade can be processed with our team. Also, if you’ve prepaid, we can’t refund or credit payment to your account.
- Which plan is right for me?
- Our Business Plan is for companies that need enterprise-grade tools including dashboards and high-volume case export, so you can do more with your data and make decisions quickly. The Pro Plan is our most popular plan. It’s for fast-growing companies that want advanced reporting capabilities, easy multi-brand help centers, and flex agent hours for you part-time users. The Standard Plan is the out-of-the-box solution that includes the crucial customer support features and productivity tools that small businesses need. The Starter Plan is for companies are just starting out with customer support and need to get up and running right away.
- What is a flex license?
- Need a little extra help for your support team, but just part of the time? Flex agent licenses give you all the functionality of a full agent, but you only pay for the hours used. Available to our Pro and Business customers, pricing starts at $1.75/hour.
- Is it easy to add or subtract agents?
- With the Standard or Pro Plan, it’s easy to add or remove agents whenever you like. However, we encourage you to keep your agents until your subscription renewal date, as we will be unable to credit you for any full time Agents you remove mid-cycle. With the Starter Plan, you are limited to a maximum of 3 agents.
- What are my payment options?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express and you can choose to pay on a monthly or annual basis (pre paid) through our online payment system. If you are on our Pro Plan, we may be able to offer you annual invoicing upon request.