Staff to cover your new markets, rethink case routing, choose a customer support solution with global capabilities, build a process for localizing self-service content, hire the right kind of people, and support local channels and devices. And it’s critical for you to provide global support since:
- 72% of consumers would be more likely to buy a product if information was available in their own language;
- 56% of consumer say the ability to obtain information in their native language is even more important than price when they are considering a purchase;
- 86% of buyers are willing to pay more for a better customer experience;
- 70% of buying experiences are based on how customers feel they’re treated;
- Just 1% of consumers feel they get consistently good service.
The countries who are doing all of these things right and have the best customer satisfaction are New Zealand, Canada, Norway, Australia, Denmark, Mexico, Israel, UAE, Brazil, and Russia.